www.murciagolfproperties.co.uk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Título

Monday 23 August 2010

BLOG UPDATE

I have now added a "Subscribe to Polaris World and Beyond by Email" link on the Blog. So that you can receive my posts into your inbox. It will only send you new posts so you will need to keep checking the links I keep updating.

Also if any of you have any reccomendations, please send them to me and I will endevour to add them to the blog. Its all about us sharing information and making a onestop page of information. If you have any pictures you have taken of these reccomendations, these would be appreciated too.

sam@murciagolfproperties.co.uk

If you have attended any of the events I have posted and got some pictures, please send them on so that I can add them to the blogs, or if you have enjoyed one of the events please post a comment below the post.

I would like to point out that I do not receive anything from the places I reccomend, or from the links on the webpage, nor from MurciaGolfProperties. This webpage is a labour of love which I do in my spare time, and is done purely to spread the word of events on and things to do and great places to eat.

Thankyou for reading my blog and keep spreading the word.

No comments: