www.murciagolfproperties.co.uk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Título

Sunday 5 September 2010

COOKIN' SOURCE - MEALS DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR

I decided to try COOKIN' SOURCE last night, my Mum came for a holiday yesterday and thought it would be a nice surprise for her to have a Tagine delivered. It´s her birthday on Monday and last year for her 70th we went to Marrakesh and had a wonderful holiday. So I arranged for Bernie to deliver 2 Tagines, I asked him to change it to either Fish or Chicken and if he could do us a Morrocan pudding.

At 8.30pm on the dot, the door bell went DING DONG, and our food was brought piping hot. Mum was very surprised and we both had a superbly delicious meal. The flavours was divine and we felt like we were back in Marrakesh. The pudding was mouth watering too!

See Below for the Menu.




The portions we big, which meant we had left overs, which were consumed the next day with salad :)

I can thoroughly reccomend Cookin´ Source. So if you fancy an evening at home and not the cooking, give them a buzz and order something.

3 comments:

Mike Frisbee said...

I've tasted Bernie's food and all I can say is I wish he'd open up a restaurant in the area!

Superb - and highly recommended!

Dave Arnold said...

Having tried many of Bernie's fine meals, I can't recommend him highly enough.

Dave Arnold said...

My favourite is the Lamb Tagine