www.murciagolfproperties.co.uk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Título

Thursday 16 December 2010

LA TORRE GOLF NEW YEARS EVE AT BAMBOO...

Firstly let me apologize for being quiet the last few days but have had problems with my internet, am back online now hopefully.

NEW YEARS EVE at Bamboo...

Yes..Bamboo will open for New Years Eve. I havent been able to get a copy of the flyer, but it will open its doors at 11.30pm and there will be grapes and champagne.

For those of you who do not know the Tradition of eating grapes at New Years. You have to try and stuff 12 grapes into your mouth and eat them all before the gongs finish and then you will have good luck for the following year. Hint...pick the grape pack with smallest grapes :)

If any of you hear of anymore celebrations being held close by, please let me know and will put on my blog.

No comments: