www.murciagolfproperties.co.uk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Título

Friday 18 February 2011

SOLBANK - CHANGE YOUR ACCOUNT AND GET CASHBACK ON YOUR UTILITIES

As you are all aware, this site is purely my reccomendations, I do not earn anything from it, and people do not pay me to put info about their restaurants or services. Its just purely my reccomendations of places to go, eat, see, do.







I was down at Solbank the other day and they are offering some great terms on their bank accounts, so if you are not tied to a bank due to having a mortgage with them, it may be an idea to look at what they are offering:






They are doing a cashback on your utilities, of 3% back (up to 20 euros per month, year on year)


See info above and if you require more info contact
0544@sabadellsolbank.com;


Solbank is located in Los Alcazares in the square near the 525 hotel

No comments: